Fixing a Dell Laptop Experiencing Freezing and Power Failure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMEC37ryUoE
Directions:
Remove the lid on the bottom of your laptop. Then remove on the RAM modules, and close the lid; turn your laptop on to see if it now functions properly. If this has no effect on it, put back in the RAM module, and remove the other one. Test it again to see if it now works. If it still does not work, then your problem might be a software (not a hardware) problem.


Remember to wash your hands before doing this and be gentle with the technology inside your computer.

You also might notice that the computer runs slower with only one RAM module. I would recommend you order another RAM module. However, I do not think using just one RAM module affects your lap top negatively.

NOTE: I did not figure this out by myself; a friend (who would like to remain anonymous) recommended I try this.

_______________
DellProblem@gmail.com